Monday, December 15, 2008

Purpose of a new blog?

Hi

I created this blog because my lecturer @ IIM Lucknow, Mr. Debashis Chatterjee, who teaches "Leadership", told each one of us to maintain a diary about what we learnt from each session of his and what value has it added to us. All the ideas and thoughts mentioned in this blog are mine and not fabricated / copied from anywhere else.

During these 24 sessions, this blog will be used solely for the purpose of the course i.e. my thoughts and learnings from the day's lecture. After that, it may be used for other purposes too. But I am sure that I will post more regularly on this blog.

This doesn't mean I am discontinuing my original blog - my usual blog will be updated soon and I will continue to post once a week on that blog. But this blog will be updated according to the lectures scheduled by the PGP Office.

Varun Reddy Sevva
PGP 23221
Section B
IIM Lucknow.

3 comments:

  1. wow. DebChat has gone online. awesome. do provide links to other blogs from your class to get other perspectives too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and helpful article, now this technology is really awesome and all people implement in the house is very important. i work in Car towing service company.

    ReplyDelete